About Me
How do you expect to catch me if you run in the other direction?

My Fiance...



Archives


Recent Entries

Acute Conjunctivitis



chika nyo!



Great Reads
Menasha
Ace
Adonis
Aggie & Edil
Art
Ayin
Belinda
Bong (God Demet!)
Cai
Cris
Chipester
Chona
Dementia
Den
Derek
Dyosa Mystica
Fark Muncion
Fifikins
Fuggin
Ivan
Jacob
Jan
Jean
Jerome
Jett
Jinggay
Jones
June
Junville
Kara
Karra d' Barra
Lemon-Kalbo
Makkoy
Myls
Opethian
Paulo
Patty
Podi
Ritch
Roxy
Team Pasaway
Teasha
Tinay
Tigbak
Val
Val & Paulo
Ven
Vivi
Wylmer


daily bread
uefa.com
nikefootball.com
realmadrid.com fifa.com
espn.com
fifaworldcup.com
espnsoccernet.com
autoindustriya.com
cardomain.com
kotse.com
dragracingpinoy.com
bmw.com
hondaclubphilippines.com
tsikot.com
piyeza.com
hondaphil.com
motorista.com.ph
oakley.com
charriol.com
clinique.com
abercrombie.com
tiffany.com
clickthecity.com
TWoP.com
weddingchannel.com
friendster.com
harrypotterforums.co.uk
mugglenet.com
kryptonsite.com
yahoomail.com
networksolutions.com


currently reading...
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
Deception Point by Dan Brown


Currently Listening To...

Over You
by Daughtry

Now that it's all said and done,
I can't believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down,
Like an old abandoned house.
What you said when you left
Just left me cold and out of breath.
I fell too far, was in way too deep.
Guess I let you get the best of me.


Well, I never saw it coming.
I should've started running
A long, long time ago.
And I never thought I'd doubt you,
I'm better off without you
More than you, more than you know.
I'm slowly getting closure.
I guess it's really over.
I'm finally getting better.
And now I'm picking up the pieces.
I'm spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together.
'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through,
I got over you.


Huwag mo nang itanong sa akin
Di ko rin naman sasabihin
Huwag mo nang itanong sa akin
At di ko na iisipin


You took a hammer to these walls,
Dragged the memories down the hall,
Packed your bags and walked away.
There was nothing I could say.
And when you slammed the front door shut,
A lot of others opened up,
So did my eyes so I could see
That you never were the best for me.


Well, I never saw it coming.
I should've started running
A long, long time ago.
And I never thought I'd doubt you,
I'm better off without you
More than you, more than you know.
I'm slowly getting closure.
I guess it's really over.
I'm finally getting better.
And now I'm picking up the pieces.
I'm spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together.
Well I'm putting my heart back together,
'Cause I got over you.
Well I got over you.
I got over you.
'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through,


I got over you.


Visitors


Acknowledgements
Images: Ramblings & Roadtrips/Mis-Moon
Design:
Blogfrocks
Powered by Blogger

 
Tuesday, September 28, 2004
Acute Conjunctivitis
 
Whataweekend!!! Sobrang whataweekened!!! I wanna recap everything that happened since Thursday. But first, gusto ko muna i-chika na may sinabi sakin si Mr. Sexy Voice Ivan Malvar last weekend na hinding-hindi ko makakalimutan! Sobrang sweet and sobrang unexpected and sobrang nice.

Dude, tayo nalang nakakaalam nung sinabi mo, pero it was really so nice and you really made my day. (Yuuuuuuck! Ang drama! Hahahahaha!) Ayun na nga...

Let's start with Wednesday pala, not Thursday. Feeling ko itong araw na ito ang dahilan kung bakit ako nagkasakit. Nanood kami ni BestPren Pogie ng 13 Going on 30. It was fun. I enjoyed the movie. But we watched in an old abandoned theatre and was almost empty except for 2 folks sitting waaaaaaaaay in front. Pogie and I talked and talked all throughout the movie.

He was being the same old bossy-know-it-all Pogie again. This time, he was telling me the reasons why I would end up alone forever. Lemme see if I could remember some of his arguments...

Oh...

1. I'm too nice. He said the only way guys could see me is as borderline one-of-the-boys or kid-sister. He said my like of boy-ie things such as cars and sports makes me a mere kabarkada and competition even.

2. I'm too independent. He said guys like girls who would need them once in a while. Hindi raw katulad ko na kung titignan mo halos wala nang room for needing.

3. I'm too picky. He said the "matangkad, maitim, left-handed, soccer player" ideal guy that I set for myself is a litte too immature and there's like a million to one chance that I will ever find a guy like that.

Ok, now for my comback... Sabi ko...

1. Hindi ko alam kung anong masama sa pagiging nice. Eh mabait talaga ako eh. Sabi niya, yung ginawa ko daw for Jojo na dinalhan ko sha ng gamot at 3 am in the morning nung natusok sha nung yero sa may likod ng bahay nila was a bit over the top daw.

Unang-una, eh nangangailangan yung tao eh. Pano kung mamatay na yun sa tetano? Besides, I'd do it for anyone. Sabi ni Pog, "yun na nga! You'd do it for anyone!" Mahirap daw tuloy makita kung kanino daw talaga ako interisado kasi I'm nice to everyone. Heller!!! Hindi naman kasi ako sabik na lahat ng tao ginagawa kong potential. Hindi ako desperado at hayok!!!

"Maybe that's your problem," sabi ng hayop. "Dapat i-assume mo na lahat ng tao pwedeng maging potential. He could be looking at you right now. He could be desperately, in love with you but he's just too chicken shit to tell you. And watching you play nice with everyone is making him wonder if he's special at all."

Napatahimik ako. I doubt that guy exists, but if he does, eh ewan! Sige, let's say na ang nice girl attitude is being considered.

2. Ok, what's wrong with being independent. I'm not one of those girls na hindi mabubuhay ng walang kasama! Isn't independence supposed to be a good thing?

"Good thing nga," Singgit si hayop. "Pero minsan maganda naman na hinihingan mo rin ng tulong yung lalake. Hindi yung para na siyang nagiging useless sayo. Like, palagi ka nalang nagdadala ng kotse. Kahit susunduin kita, gusto mo ikaw pa magdadala ng car, eh ako nga susundo sayo eh!"

I explained to Pogie was, minsan kasi I feel bare without my car. Alam mo yun, it's my haven. Safety net ko na I know if ever shit happens, pwede ako umeskapo agad. So ang hirit naman ni gago... "Yun pa, ang hirap mo kasi mag-trust!"

Sorry po!! Tao lang!!

3. Hindi kaya ako madaming standards, heroh!!! The matangkad, maitim, left-handed, soccer player parang perfect guy lang yon for me. It doesn't really mean anything. And what's wrong with having standards? Sa totoo lang eto lang talaga ang hinahanap ko sa mga lalake:

<mabango> kahit ano pa itsura mo, basta mabango ka ang gwapo-gwapo mo!
<funny> at hindi yung funny na puro panlalait at pananakit ang alam, kailangan yung talagang genuinely funny na wholesome.
<maganda watch> i admit, may fetish ako pagdating sa watches. Kung iba ang unang tinitignan sa tao shoes, eyes, o ass, ako watch! You can tell a lot about a guy through his watch. Ugali, personality, taste, style etc. Everybody can go wrong and be a fashion victim for one day or even one week... But a watch is forever. Hehe. You can have only one great watch and you'll be set for life. If your watch can go with anything... Casual look, formal look, shorts etc, then I think you can go with anything as well. It's a weird perception in life, I know, but it's just my thing.
<hindi feeling> chohs!! Ang pinaka-ayaw ko talaga yung mga assuming na tao. Punyeta! Yung mga feeling nila may gusto ako sa kanila, tapos magfufumiling na! Ay punyeta talaga!! Paki-clarify, ang gwapo mo eh! Basta ayoko nung mga KSP, bibbo, yung mga nagnanasang maging miyembro ng SCQ or Star Struck. Sa totoo lang, mas naaliw ako sa mga mahiyain na lalake. Mas cute eh. Hihihihihi.

Yun lang po. Now, kung mababaw ako for having those standards, eh I'm sorry. Tao lang po!

Break muna, pagod na ako... May sakit pa ako eh... (Wawa...)

chumika si menasha at  7:33 AM

Comments:

Gaye, aliw ang entry mo! haha...natawa ko dun ah...you're sooooo right. *bow* Astig ka tlga..tagalog or english, panalo! sad to say pero guys will never really understand how GIRLS think.;)

Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:33 PM  

uuuyy, isyu na to. sabi ko na nga ba kayo ni ivan magkakatuluyan eh hahahah =)

Post a Comment


 
      Website Copyright © Blogfrocks
Images Copyright © Ramblings & Roadtrips/Mis-Moon